Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

Project Runway All stars II Episode 4

click link to watch http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars/video/season-2/episode-4/episode-4-made-in-the-usa-today or go to there site and watch other episodes of Project Runway All Stars II.
I'm so exited and have been watching every episode. Other seasons things would come up and I just wouldnt make the time to watch, but this time around I'm watching every episode. They have it online at your convience. It might lag a little, but it does work. Be patient.
So this season out of whos left my top three favorite designers are Uli Herzner, Anthony Ryan Auld, and Ivy Higa. I've loved most of the pieces that these designers have created.

P.S This episode 4 was a interactive one where regular real fans around the world got to participate.
P.S.S.  Its FREE to watch, Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment