Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Must Have Popsugar BOX

                 So Box subscription services have been around for a while now. They are popping up all over the place. I researched all the ones I could find, I fell in love with a couple of them. In the end I went with the Popsugar MUST HAVE Box. I like that the main focus isnt beauty. It also features home, and expriences. I have to say AMAZING value!
The contents of the Septemember '12 box are:
  Brokedown scarf- retails at $84
 Perks of being a wall flower book and, two movie tickets to see it! $8.40, and about $20.00 tickets
  Rifle paper co lined notepad- $8.00
  Benefit Cabana Glama makeup kit- $18.99
  Beckys blissful bakery carmels- $10.49 for 4oz came with 3 carmels ($4.00)
  Pop-up pantry dinners and a cookie - $45 value!
  Yes to cucumbers hypoallergenic towelletes- $2.99
  Kitsch hair ties- $9.99
  Tracie martyn skin care line- $25 off certificate
  Food should taste good sweet potatochips- little under $3.43 estimate bout $2.00
  must have pouch- $2.00
The estimated Retail value is a whooping $230.37!!!
                                                                                     I paid $20.00  with Free S/H



Next months October 2012 is sold out , but reserve Novemember box here
http://popsu.gr/yQk



PS sweet potatoe chips are missing from the pics. Sorry me and my
Boss ate them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment