Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Desert Accessories, and Storage Boxes

Rings and a necklace found on www.Esty.com

I was looking for some food inspired accessories. I found so many food rings on Etsy. There are complete dinners on rings. These are just some of my favorites I wanted to share.  Also some cute necklaces and earrings added to the mix.On another blog she had these awesome head pieces, and look even a place to store all these yummy goodies! These could make good gifts,if you know the persons favorite kinds of foods. The rings were priced around $12.00
 Hope you all enjoy the collages I put together. They were fun to Put together=)

DIY 

I also wanted to include a man that DIY'ed his house , with plaster. He used a cake decorator to put really unique accents on his mansion. He custom made a fireplace,and saved a ton of money. He was on the Tyra Banks Show, but since the show got cancled I was unable to find  the Tyra show website. Anyways thought I'd mention , hope this gives ya ideas. I might even try to DIY some desert accesories, or storage boxes.
I enjoy reading your comments,Thank you for taking the time to comment,I appreciate it =)
Hope you all have a wonderful, fantastico day!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you, i also love your blog. You DYIs are too cool. I sent you a Email,and am your newest follower. Thx for the stopping by and checking my blog out.
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete